Uncharted 2

JackFetch

I'm constantly amazed at how far video games have come since I was playing Pac-Man and Centipede at the skating rink as a kid. This game in my opinion has the best graphics I've ever seen. Watch the video, and then watch the others to see what I mean. I wasn't interested in this game until this very moment. The shooting seems to play like Gears of War.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/train-gameplay-uncharted-2/57342

I'm constantly amazed at how far video games have come since I was playing Pac-Man and Centipede at the skating rink as a kid. This game in my opinion has the best graphics I've ever seen. Watch the video, and then watch the others to see what I mean. I wasn't interested in this game until this very moment. The shooting seems to play like Gears of War.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/train-gameplay-uncharted-2/57342

The Uncharted series is one of the biggesr reasons I'm interested in a PS3 over the 360 for my next gen console purchase.

This game is just beautiful, and plays out like a movie. A Brendan Frasier movie mind you, but those still count. There are only two gripes:

Can't we have a game with a great storyline just play out start to finish? Why skip back and forth in time? It's just confusing and annoying because everyone does it.

The controls......ugh. I hate the PS controls. L2 should be aim, and R2 should be shoot. If you can't do that, then let me change them to whatever I want.

oh, and it Twitters your progress <_<

The final boss is fucking hard as hell compared to the rest of the game.

That's good isn't it? I've always though that these type of games have an easier end game boss than through the game. Maybe that is because you normally don't require a new skillset for an end boss, so it seems easier. But I view this comment as a good thing.... maybe.....