WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

RSS

There's something in art known as the Infinite Monkey Theorem. The basic idea is that if you put a monkey in front of a typewriter, hitting random keys for an unlimited amount of time, he will eventually produce a work of Shakespeare. By this same logic, if you put THQ and Yuke's together with the intention of making a pro wrestling game, at least a few good efforts should result from their attempts. For all the problems I've had with the series in the past, it's only fair that I acknowledge Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 as one of the good ones.

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/reviews/v/smackdown-2010

In the middle of the review, and you don't always need to do a signature to get a finisher, you can just work up to it, and ignore the signature if you want, it takes longer, but is doable.

Anyway, good review, I agree rumble is actually fun now, the finisher eliminations are hard, but are so worth it when you pull them off. Scramble is fun, and crazy when you have five people playing it.

I heard this game actually sold quite poorly, which is shit, as it is one of the better recent games.

In the middle of the review, and you don't always need to do a signature to get a finisher, you can just work up to it, and ignore the signature if you want, it takes longer, but is doable.

Hmm. It never let me, but I'll take your word for it.