Fat DJ's Earth-2

Fat DJ

Well, Cash actually has been working on a six part piece for a long time now. Question is, how long will we have to wait before part 2 finally does comes out? :P

:(

I just got busy and had severe writer's block. I haven't written anything for DS9 either. I made my roaring comback with a piece for the Pop Cult the other day though.

Well, Cash actually has been working on a six part piece for a long time now. Question is, how long will we have to wait before part 2 finally does comes out? :P

I just got busy and had severe writer's block. I haven't written anything for DS9 either. I made my roaring comback with a piece for the Pop Cult the other day though.

I was just kidding with you, never meant to seriously take a shot at ya or anything. Besides, managing a real life, e-feds and everything else is hard enough to handle as it is.

Sorry if you took offense to it.

I was just kidding with you, never meant to seriously take a shot at ya or anything. Besides, managing a real life, e-feds and everything else is hard enough to handle as it is.

Sorry if you took offense to it.

No no no, I didn't take offense to it at all. I just wanted to explain why I have been absent. Don't worry man... I'm really hard to offend usually.

Oh, and DJ...

Cheap Heat is better than you.