Episode 05

RSS

Dave Probert and Ian Wilson return to give their thoughts on two more episodes of Blake's 7. In "Project Avalon," Blake meets with another rebel leader, only to find that Travis and Servalan have laid a trap to capture the Liberator. In "Breakdown," Gan's limiter implant malfunctions causing him to turn violent, so the Liberator traverses a dangerous area of space to find medical help on a neutral space station. Meanwhile, Earth-2.net scores an emphatic victory in the feedback war, the boys discuss Gan's blaxploitation potential, and Julian Glover gets cast in an unlikely role. [ 2:22:42 || 65.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/shakeandblake/episodes/shakeandblake_005.mp3

Excellent job, gents, even if I didn't really know what you were talking about, and much thanks for the BDH shoutout!

Also, thank you for making me choke on my soda for that bit at the end. :bowdown:

For those of you who want to skip the main content of the podcast to get to my Extra Lives compo entry:

A) Shame on you! Dave & I put a lot of effort into this show!

B) It's introduced at 2:17:50

Also, many thanks to everyone who helped Earth-2 win the feedback war this month - please keep it up in the face of likely GeekPlanet retailiation. Surely you'll have opinions on the ending if nothing else!!