Episode 201

RSS

Last week was the episode 200 spectacular, but there ain't no resting on our laurels here! This week we have an awesome interview with Scream Queen extraordinaire and star of The Frankenstein Syndrome: the beautiful and talented Tiffany Shepis! Then the beautiful and talented Darryll joins Desmond for a review of the exploitation film Trip with the Teacher. Tunes included: "Man or Monster" by Gorgeous Frankenstein, "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper, "I'm Gonna Get You Yet" by The Gore Gore Girls, and "Bodies" by Veruca Salt. [ 1:29:15 || 43.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_201.mp3

God damn it, Doomsday - you've gone and hooked me on another song! That Gore Gore Girls cover song has led to me looking them up on the YouTubes. I'm impressed!

Also impressive was your interview with Miss Shepis! Whilst I haven't seen anything she's ever been in, she came across really well here.