Tendering My Resignation

Gawd, I just did this at The 7th Level, which was heavy enough. Okay, here goes.

As you know, I'm a busy guy. Between here, Morphine Nation, TPC, PW, 7th Level and on/off at Huffin' & Puffin', I write lots. Most people with websites have a hard time producing content for their own place regularly, let alone six. It's evidence enough that I hardly send shit over here, and it's only circulated material anyway.

On the point of the latter, I've decided not to circulate anymore. I wanna keep stuff loyal to its respective site. As PW and TPC are my "home" sites, so to speak, I gotta put my loyalty there. It's weird, even though I contributed less here than at The Level, I feel worse about resigning here. You're a good guy, Yoda, and I hope this place takes off, you clearly care about the place. Let me know when it does, so I can crawling for my old job back :)

You're good people, even for Oratory riff-raff ;) , and I wish you all the best. I'll be sure to still stick my head round the door, even if I do suck at posting on the forums.

Later,

Jim.

I wish I could change your mind, but I know all too well about needing to dedicate yourself to one or two sites and sticking with it. Your witty, informative reviews were simply some of the best writing seen on Earth-2 and your presence alone brought the site new readers, and for that I am eternally grateful. While I am very sad to see you go, know that the door is always open for your return.