Fall From grace, too true.

Nvez

After reading this article, which during the time it's creator was sitting right next to me. I went straight here, maybe because every word that he spoke... wrote. Was true, yes the last 4 megaman games did suck! Capitally so! And Sonic, in my opinion, died when 3d blast was released, and the Saturn only served it's purpose by beating sonic into a mushy pulp comprised of blue stuff. Maybe the franchise will have some life brought into it with the release of Shadow The Hedgehog, but that's really not even a sonic game. And finally, like the dark spot that hangs in all people's minds. Pokemon. It's here that Kscriv did his best bit, I had a smile on my face when I read it. Too true was it when he described how it flew upwards and crashed into a bunch of seecond-rate games. Like Pokemon :"We've run out of colors so we're gonna make some up, like Blubrown", probably to be released next year. Wow, my first post. And I joined in like, February, holy crap.

This is Norman Vezina, Nvez, signing off....

I HAVE BLUE HAIR.

Good article.

I was never a Megaman fan.

I think Sonic could be bought back to a 5* gaming experience if Sega would look at the good qualities of the decent Sonic Adventure games, and enhance them. Sonic Heroes was tripe, I know. Meanwhile, Sonic R is the best game of all time. So there.

God, Pokemon Red/Blue was so fucking awesome, a true classic. I enjoyed Gold/Silver, but never cared enough to complete them. Haven't even tried Sapphire/Ruby. Snap was a highly addictive N64 game, tho. I think the problem is that Nintendo didn't try hard enough to update the franchise, instead merely adding more generic boring Pokemon for the sequels. While the monsters in Red/Blue were fun, the real quality in the game came from a combination of the fantastic maps, and the fact that it wasn't too big. By adding like, another 100 Pokemon each sequel, it just became too complex. What the franchise really needs is a combined remake of Red/Blue and Gold/Silver in one big Gamecube/Revolution 3-D full game. That would rule.

So there? I don't care which point you're trying to prove, sonic died.

Oh and dude, I enjoyed pokemon snap too, for the first 5 minutes. Then I realised it was another coporate scheme to get kids to buy another poorly made game.

And if they did re-vamp the first 2 versions, (which were the best). Nobody would buy them, the train crashed man. It crashed and blew up like 5 years ago.

I am also serious about the blue hair bit, ask Kscriv... and before you get any ideas, I dyed cause I like blue. Anyone who says I did it as an anime ripoff should be strung up by their entrails and have their hands cut off, and burnt for good measure. Me no likey the animes...

I am also serious about the blue hair bit, ask Kscriv... and before you get any ideas, I dyed cause I like blue. Anyone who says I did it as an anime ripoff should be strung up by their entrails and have their hands cut off, and burnt for good measure. Me no likey the animes...

So there? I don't care which point you're trying to prove, sonic died.

1. My point is hat I love Sonic R as a game. That is not hard.

2. Sonic isn't dead, imo, he'sjust not as popular as he was. If he were dead, Sonic Heroes wouldn't have sold as much.

Oh and dude, I enjoyed pokemon snap too, for the first 5 minutes. Then I realised it was another coporate scheme to get kids to buy another poorly made game.

Then you're a really harsh critic/cynic. Snap's a fun, addictive gave. It's far too shirt, but what's there is fairly unique and well-made, and everyoen I've spoken to who's also played it has agreed weith me. Sad that you don't.

And if they did re-vamp the first 2 versions, (which were the best). Nobody would buy them, the train crashed man. It crashed and blew up like 5 years ago.

Eh, it would sell if it was a good enough game. Sure, nowhere near the amount it might've five years ago, but it'd certainly top the GC charts. Although I don't really give a shit as long as it was fun to play and I owned it.

Then you're a really harsh critic/cynic. Snap's a fun, addictive gave. It's far too shirt, but what's there is fairly unique and well-made, and everyoen I've spoken to who's also played it has agreed weith me. Sad that you don't.

Don't mind him. He hates everything.

Think what you want, I believe that Pokemon Snap was not very good, and when I was younger, I loved the damn fad to death.

And I was too harsh on Sonic, sorry bout that.

Don't mind him. He hates everything.

I do not hate everything, I like several things. Not swords though. Nope. More like guns, I would like to have a SIG 550/551 Stgw90 assault rifle, but It ain't gonna happen.

Harsh critisism is what I do too, ask Kscriv.