Episode 284

RSS

A snow-shark, a wise-cracking demon, a pet zombie, and an adorable little girl walk into a a restaurant filled with killer sushi. OUCH! Welcome to the horror comedy special of Dread Media! First up, Desmond and Jeff Strand review Snow Shark: Ancient Snow Beast. Devil Dinosaur Jr. provides a Stay Scary on the supernatural romantic comedy Lo. Darryll returns to watch the Canadian domesticated-zombie film Fido. Desmond eats alone in a review of Dead Sushi, and it's probably better that way. Finally, the Dread Media listeners provide their own horror comedy favorites in the long-awaited Horror Comedy Montage! So take my wife, please, and listen to these tunes: "Laughing Man (In the Devil Mask)" by Iommi and Henry Rollins, "Terror Shark" by Municipal Waste, "N.I.B." by Pitchshifter, "My Boyfriend's Back" by The Raveonettes, "Japan" by Lonely Island, and "The Gambler" by Brian Posehn. [ 1:49:50 || 52.9 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_284.mp3

Thanks Ian. Yeah, that one had me cracking up. I edited a bunch of my laughing out of that review because I didn't want to come across as delirious.

I was more heavy on the "a minute and under" limit after I put the second call out. I honestly don't mind. I'll be more specific in the future what I'm looking for. I edited every single one for clarity (removed everybody saying "hi Des" etcetera) so I'll throw a few more guidelines in there.