Episode 654

RSS

Today, as Black & White Week continues, you'll receive two movie reviews! First, DW and Hannah team-up to cover Sabrina, starring Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn. Then Will and Kellen dive into Kevin Smith's breakout film, Clerks. [ 1:45:05 || 50.6 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_654.mp3

Breakfast at Tiffany's has always had a lot of problems. The whole Mickey Rooney thing is just embarrassing and I'm not entirely sure anyone that idolizes the Holly Golightly character has ever seen it. They just see a gorgeous woman in fancy clothes and the story really isn't about that at all.

My sister wanted to see Breakfast at Tiffany's because Angela from Bones said that it was The Godfather for women. She saw it and decided right away that she hated the movie. I think all the hype gave her too high of expectations and she was dissapointed.

Isn't the Godfather the Godfather for everybody? Seriously, a good film is a good film on it's own merits, not in relation to something else.