The Mummy 4?

Doug

Today, I was at universal studios (with a couple of friends), And during the Studio tour, The tour guy reviled that they are making a 4th mummy film (the original movie: http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/the_m...vie_poster.jpg). And I know this is true because we got a sneak peek at one of the sets. I will uploads photo's of the set later (If I even took them). Does anybody else know about this?

Meh, its like the 4th since the Scorpian king is a spinoff in the same mythology. However they've already finished Scorpian King 2 so by that standard this should be the 5th film based on that series.

I do know that they have plans on a Scorpion King 2, The Rock isn't in it, because its supposed to be set when he is a child. I heard they already had someone casted for the part of the Young Scorpion King. Than the 3rd Scorpion King would show the fall, with The Rock back.

Meh, its like the 4th since the Scorpian king is a spinoff in the same mythology. However they've already finished Scorpian King 2 so by that standard this should be the 5th film based on that series.

I do know that they have plans on a Scorpion King 2, The Rock isn't in it, because its supposed to be set when he is a child. I heard they already had someone casted for the part of the Young Scorpion King. Than the 3rd Scorpion King would show the fall, with The Rock back.

I know they already shot the film because UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture (who plays the bad guy) was off filming it when he decided to quit the company. Michael Copon of One Tree Hill and Power Rangers fame is the one guy playing the Rock's old bit. I doubt Rock's coming back to it but I like the idea that the final film would be a more complex exploration of the corruption of that character. Sort of like a low rent ancient Godfather with assorted bikini models.