What's planned for episode 300?

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

It's coming up in a few short episodes so I wanted to start this to see what kinda direction mike is going in for the epic 300th episode of Earth-2.net The Show.

I'd like to see him and jenny talk about their favorite or most hated moments of the DCAU seeing as I doubt Jenny will ever make a cameo over on WFP :D

An Indiana Jones Retrospective?

Star Wars?

favorite 80's-90's cartoons??

that's about all I can think of.

We already know what we're doing for episode 300, and no, I'm not telling.

Furthermore, Jenny finds Indiana Jones and Star Wars to be boring, so it's doubtful those will ever be covered. And she's only seen a few DCAU cartoons, so, yeah, don't count on that happening either.

Your finally going to review Debbie does Dallas: Las vegas edition.

It stars pensioners going on a trip to vegas and missing their fligh home so they become dancers in a bar and...oh wait that was a dream i had last night.

Hey Mike, what if I made this movie and sent it to you? It would involve these pensioners going to Vegas....

You can keep that tape, suavestar.

What the hell would I need with a tape of old women in Vegas.....and dancing in bars....I've got to go!

<Running out of door. Run back in.>

Forgot the tape.

This really isn't as funny as you keep thinking it is.

Sorry, but someone needed to say it.

Guest DCAUFan1051
We already know what we're doing for episode 300, and no, I'm not telling.

Furthermore, Jenny finds Indiana Jones and Star Wars to be boring, so it's doubtful those will ever be covered. And she's only seen a few DCAU cartoons, so, yeah, don't count on that happening either.

I know u know what your doing mike and that your not telling but you never said yay or nay to favorite 80's-90's cartoons :D

Did you ever do that Watchman episode that was supposed to be the 200th episode?

At one point or another it was supposed to be episode 50, 100, 200 and 300! I would love to have Jenny and I cover it right before the movie hits theaters, but Jenny is really uncomfortable discussing comic books. So imagine how daunting Watchmen seems to her!

Don't worry, it will be covered on the show, I just don't know when. Episode 500 maybe?

Guest DCAUFan1051
We did that three years ago, Mike. Check the archives. It was episode seven.

wow it's weird listening to very old E-2 Shows just listened to the 2nd quickie now going backwards to the cartoon episode :D 2 Questions:

#1: Whatever happened to the monthly trivia question

#2: Will you ever bring the voicemail line back? yeah I know we can just send in mp3's but still the voicemail line is a cool idea. Mike can you send me a pm on how you set that up I might incorporate it into my podcast.

#1: Whatever happened to the monthly trivia question

That has to do with the sponsorship deal between The Show and DCBS.

#2: Will you ever bring the voicemail line back? yeah I know we can just send in mp3's but still the voicemail line is a cool idea. Mike can you send me a pm on how you set that up I might incorporate it into my podcast.

I don't see it coming back soon. Here's the link.

I like the Indiana Jones Retrospective. I don't think that's been done yet. It'll be better than when Ian and Adham cover the non-continuity Craig Bond films. :biglaugh:

It's been done on a million other podcasts. Ugh. Something else please. I'm with Jenny on Indiana Jones anyway.