Battle of Eternal Supreme Champions of the Galaxy

Fat DJ

Hey Yoda, if you could pin this, it'd be great.

Cash and I are proud to present an Earth-2 Production: The Battle of Eternal Supreme Champions of the Galaxy. This is a tournament format, and is a battle to decide who is the real most powerful being in the galaxy. Here's the brackets:

galctic1.jpg

Of course, we've been planning this for months, ever since Hal Jordan vs. Goth Girl went up. Cash and I are just that smart.

Now, some of you may be wondering why Hulk Hogan advanced to round 2, when Batman beat him in the poll. It's a stupid question. You see, after the cameras were turned off, Hogan came to the back room and hit the ultimate finisher on the BESCG owners, the Politic. We had no way of stopping him from advancing after he performed such a devastating maneuver. It looks somewhat like this:

eyecancer.gif

We were lulled into submission and had to allow EVIL HULK HOGAN to advance into Round 2. Any updates or such, and the updated brackets will be posted IN THIS VERY THREAD.

I declare Shenanigans.

It's not going to do you any good in the BATTLE OF ETERNAL SUPREME CHAMPIONS OF THE GALAXY.

Shenanigans cannot be halted by your petty semantics. It is an all-encompassing force that can be called upon at any time.

Not if Hogan busts out THE POLITIC. Don't make him.

I'd love to take credit for it, but I had nothing to do with the alteration of these brackets.

CHEAP HEAT IM GOING TO RAPE YOU.

PS. The brackets only provide a visual representation of the contest. It doesn't effect the outcomes at all, so further ABUSE OF MODERATOR POWERS shall be futile.

I'd love to take credit for it, but I had nothing to do with the alteration of these brackets.

CHEAP HEAT IM GOING TO RAPE YOU.

PS. The brackets only provide a visual representation of the contest. It doesn't effect the outcomes at all, so further ABUSE OF MODERATOR POWERS shall be futile.

I believe it was that dastardly Mr Keith.