Ghost Rider vs. Scorpion

James D.

Who would win?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Battle of the Flaming Skulls!!!

Who would win--Ghost Rider or Scorpion from Mortal Kombat?

Place: Fiery pit in Hell

Conditions: No other beings in the dark pit can interfere. Other than that, no holds barred. (Come on, they're in Hell for chrissakes.) Ghost Rider has his motorcycle and his chains and Scorpion has his swords and his spear.

Is Scorpion a demon too or only human? If he's human then Ghost Rider might be able to simply cast some hellfire and take his soul. If not, then they're pretty even. GR's motorcycle might be a non-factor depending on the terrain. I'll look it up but for now it's a null vote.

EDIT: Apparently Scorpion is a "reincarnated spectre," so hellfire might have no effect on him. When it came down to hand-to-hand combat, I'd give it to Scorpion.

Is Scorpion a demon too or only human? If he's human then Ghost Rider might be able to simply cast some hellfire and take his soul. If not, then they're pretty even. GR's motorcycle might be a non-factor depending on the terrain. I'll look it up but for now it's a null vote.

EDIT: Apparently Scorpion is a "reincarnated spectre," so hellfire might have no effect on him. When it came down to hand-to-hand combat, I'd give it to Scorpion.

Seeing as Scorpion can summon hell-fire, I'm thinking Ghost Rider is up shit creek on that one.

Easy win for Scorpion, one spear shot, and Ghost Rider is off the motorcycle and getting a ninja sized ass kicking.