Episode 10: Showgirls

RSS

This month, the guys take in a viewing of Showgirls. What could possibly be better than a two-and-a-half-hour movie that somehow manages to make naked women boring? How about a three-hour podcast trying to talk about it. It goes about as well as you'd expect. Be excited. Be scared. [ 2:54:49 || 84.0 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_010.mp3

It must be weird, not having anybody cum on you.

Sigged!

Remind you of how you put yourself through university?

Edit- Maybe I can explain it in smilies?

This is them- :gah::w00t::lol:

And this is you- :P:doh::facepalm:

(this last section actually bears no malice toward Ian, I just realised we had the smilies to do it)

It must be weird, not having anybody cum on you.

Sigged!

Remind you of how you put yourself through university?

Edit- Maybe I can explain it in smilies?

This is them- :gah::w00t::lol:

And this is you- :P:doh::facepalm:

(this last section actually bears no malice toward Ian, I just realised we had the smilies to do it)

I actually got a bank loan, which I start paying back next month. As such, no ill-will was taken!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Never call Showgirls crappy. It is much more than that. Crappy is reserved for your average Michael Bay film. To fail on the level of Showgirls and still be remembered as one of the worst films of all time is an accomplishment that is much more than crappy or even shitty. It's is the golden turd of bad movies and don't forget that. Elizabeth Berkley's career died for your entertainment!