Round 1: Roger Dorn v Sylvia Bennington

Missy

The Douchies  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who: Roger Dorn

Actor: Corbin Bernsen

Movie: Major League

Douche move(s): Cheats on his wife on live TV.

Who: Sylvia Bennington

Actor: Nancy Travis

Movie: Three Men and a Baby

Douche move(s): Abandons her newborn child on the doorstep of the unaware father, returns as if nothing happened, takes the baby back, plans to fly to another country to raise her, and returns once more.

Initially I was going to vote for Sylvia, but then I realized she's a confused young woman who's far from home and with no safety net. She panicked, did the wrong thing, then tried to make up for it.

Meanwhile, Dorn is so brazen in his sexual activities, he doesn't care that a TV camera is pointed right at him.

Sylvia all the way. At best, at least Dorn is operating within pro-sports which is a system dedicated to allowing these dickwads to do whatever he wants. He is a symbol of a thing that is wrong in a system, but he is not out of the realm of normal possibility.

Who: Roger Dorn

Douche move(s): Cheats on his wife on live TV.

Who: Sylvia Bennington

Douche move(s): Abandons her newborn child on the doorstep of the unaware father, returns as if nothing happened, takes the baby back, plans to fly to another country to raise her, and returns once more.

Seems pretty obvious to me. Just add to Sylvia that she doesn't deserve anything that she's offered at the end by the Three Men - abandoning your newborn daughter with a single note rather than a conversation at the very least loses you a LOT of clout. Cheating on your wife certainly humiliates the wife, which is unquestionably bad. Growing up knowing your mother abandoned you is going to scar a person and question the validity of her love for them.