Hulk v. Doomsday

hauckly

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shouldn't this be a poll? No matters... A mod will prolly make it one soon.

Having actually read up on Doomsday, I'm going to have to give it to him.

Hulk could beat down Doomday as many times as he wants, but eventually Doomsday is gonna just come back and stay.

Oh my God! This fight would last forever because the more you beat Doomsday, the harder his bone spike-things become. And the harder you beat the Hulk the madder, and thus stronger he becomes. Null vote: 'cause it's a draw.

Shouldn't this be a poll? No matters... A mod will prolly make it one soon.

Done.

I give this one to Doomsday.

If Onslaught could put the big, green lug down when he's at his angriest, then Doomsday can.

Not saying Hulk wouldn't make it a hell of an awesome fight, but Doomsday would outlast him.

Your comparing Doomsday to Onslaught? Doomsday not even in the same league as Onslaught, let alone ball park.

I give this one to Doomsday.

If Onslaught could put the big, green lug down when he's at his angriest, then Doomsday can.

Not saying Hulk wouldn't make it a hell of an awesome fight, but Doomsday would outlast him.

Your comparing Doomsday to Onslaught? Doomsday not even in the same league as Onslaught, let alone ball park.

In terms of raw physical power, they are pretty level. That's where the comparison comes into play. Onslaught has Doomsday beaten in every other stat, though.