Best Green Lantern

Missy

Best Green Lantern  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5. Kyle Rayner: My favorite GL. Still young and wet behind the ears, but very imaginative.

4. Guy Gardner: For some reason he reminds me of a brick. Very tough, unflinching and corny (its his hair). When i think of Guy, I think about his reaction when Hal punched Batman.

3. John Stewart: Stepped back up to the plate when Kyle left. Takes responsibilities for his actions (death of his sister, and uh that whole planet thing).

2. Alan Scott: The ORIGINAL. His fights with Obsidian really make him stand out in my mind.

1. Hal Jordan: At first, I was against him coming back (Go Kyle!!). But when reading the new GL comic, I can see why he's the best. One of the best lines I've read in comics comes from Hal.

Parallax: "Why don't you give up?"

Hal: "Because I don't know how"

Go HAL!!

5: Hal Jordan. I just was never a huge fan. Couldn't get behind the guy. I hate the fact that he came back.

4: Alan Scott. I like him a lot. Just not as much as the other three. Still, a great damn character.

3: Kyle Rayner. I loved the stories based on Rayner learning his powers and trying to fit in with guys like Superman and Batman. Even moreso then his own book, I loved him in the JLA.

2: John Stewart. A great GL. Stepped up to replace Kyle and fit in great. Always seemed to be the replacement guy but was always better and more fresh then the guys he replaced.

1: Guy Freaking Gardner. No real reason. I just loved the brash, cocky, I can do anything better then you attitude.