Hey…what happened to the feed?

You had your chance to download them! Years and years!

Also, it was at Adham's behest that they were removed - he wasn't comfortable with some of the material in hindsight. As is his right, even though I'd personally wanted them to stay up, but I respect his position.

If you do need the episodes though, let me or Mike know and we can arrange something.

18 hours ago, Missy said:

If Ian's comfortable with it, hit me up and I can DM you a link.

Oh don’t worry about it.  I was just curious as to the “what happened” of it all, since everything else from the site is still…”an ongoing concern” for lack of a better term for a musty cobweb infested feed that had its last upload prior to 2020 ;)

4 hours ago, SteveJRogers said:

Oh don’t worry about it.  I was just curious as to the “what happened” of it all, since everything else from the site is still…”an ongoing concern” for lack of a better term for a musty cobweb infested feed that had its last upload prior to 2020 ;)

Keep charming! 👍

22 hours ago, Missy said:

If Ian's comfortable with it, hit me up and I can DM you a link.

More than comfortable!

On 5/31/2024 at 1:48 PM, SteveJRogers said:

I was just curious as to the “what happened” of it all, since everything else from the site is still…”an ongoing concern” for lack of a better term ;)

Watch it Rogers. I think you’ll find the site has had two new, regularly-released podcasts since 2022. Plus there’s Cage Dive and Dread Media is still going strong.