Transformers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how are they supposed to have completely redone Bumblebee's body, transforming a '70s muscle car to a '00s street racer, without stumbling upon the fact that this car is actually sentient? Better still, how does the new body not completely fuck up his transformation? Is he going to be "nude" wires and pipes, using the new body as a shield / wardrobe?

Lame...

So how are they supposed to have completely redone Bumblebee's body, transforming a '70s muscle car to a '00s street racer, without stumbling upon the fact that this car is actually sentient?

I was wondering that too. I guess they are going by the generation-X mentality of what a "cool" car is.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll go ahead and set the scene up so the picture makes sense.

But first of course:

****Spoiler Warning****

Bumblebee is captured by government forces and taken to a military base at a dam(strange place for a base). He is tied down to something while they do whatever they do to him.

It was all good until the end, you know with the bit "A Michael Bay Film" :) Seriously though, the first Bad Boys was actually pretty good and that style would suit Transformers; seriously bad ass bad guy with the tension broken by jokes here and there. Would have been better if the other Michael did it, of the Mann variety.....

Jon Voight is in it though, and John Turturro which offsets the involvement of Bernie Mac and Josh Duhamel

• 2 weeks later...
Can you talk about your role in "Transformers"?

Michael Clarke Duncan: You know what and I hate to tell you this, but I am not in "Transformers". I am so mad that I have to tell you that, but something happened and we didn't get the deal done and I was really hurt about that, because my friend Michael Bay is directing and he's like to me, one of the top action directors ever. I love working on his movies. I did two movies with him, Armageddon and The Island, and he has a certain way of directing but it was something that we did not get done that I felt bad about because I watched "Transformers".

I was supposed to be the Navy Seal guy taking my team in against the Transformers. Man, that is like heaven! To dream that you head up a SEAL team to go against the Transformers? Oh my God, I said, "Michael, we got to do something", but we just didn't. It didn't work out and I told him that I will be in there (the theater) that day, the second that movie opens, I will be in there because I'm an action freak like that.

It blew my mind that I could have been a Navy SEAL leader going against the Transformers. That in itself blows me away. I just want to see how the movie turns out and I will pay my money at least twice that weekend to see it, but I hate to you that I'm not doing it .

See, that's why I love MCD. He's such a geek, and isn't afraid to admit it.

On the flip side he said Michael Bay is like one of the top action directors ever. Lost all credibility there.....

All hope is lost. I officially want to kill anyone making this movie(just kidding lawyers).

RealOptimusTruck.jpg

edit: AICN has already had to pull this off their website.

Ummm, is that what the aborted gay love child fetus of Optimus Prime and HotRod would look like. Ughh!

I don't know whether to cry or throw something. Transformers is one of my top 3 best childhood memories (TV Related) and this is just, just, ARGGHH!