Scorpion v Kratos

Missy

BVGBA: round two, poll eight  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I said before: Kratos is so badass he was hired by the gods to kill a god... and then became a god himself. There's just no beating that.

Ah, but Scorpion was chosen by the elder gods to kill a dragon demon that has already destroyed a god and a (seemingly) immortal sorcerer and that has tried to remake existence on more than one occasion. And thus, Scorpion became the Champion of the Elder Gods. (What will happen next is unknown, though. Kind of like what Kratos is going to do now that he is a god.)

It's funny--these two really are alike in more ways than one might originally think.

I vote for Scorpion. He's been a staple video game badass for near 15 years now. Talk about longevity.

I've been killing Scorpion since 1991. Even ripped his heart out. He's a pussy :P

And subsequently, he's ripped your jugular out with a spear and burned you alive a couple thousand times, I wager. :P

And how exactly did you rip his heart out in 1991 when the first MK came out in 1992? :ph34r:

I've been killing Scorpion since 1991. Even ripped his heart out. He's a pussy :P

And subsequently, he's ripped your jugular out with a spear and burned you alive a couple thousand times, I wager. :P

And how exactly did you rip his heart out in 1991 when the first MK came out in 1992? :ph34r:

I've always been ahead of my time :w00t: