Episode 70

RSS

Kellen, first off, major props for opening your segment with the R.O.D. the TV opening theme. It's probably the most perfect opening theme song in an action anime ever.

But...you are not THE Sonic the Hedgehog fan. That is me. Always has been, always will be. And I'll defend to the death my right to claim that title. :ph34r:

Enjoyable stuff, gents.

Kellen, first off, major props for opening your segment with the R.O.D. the TV opening theme. It's probably the most perfect opening theme song in an action anime ever.

That was my choice, actually. Kellen wanted to use Europe's Final Countdown, and we did during his last Anticipation, but it didn't feel right to me. ROD fits better in my mind.

That was my choice, actually. Kellen wanted to use Europe's Final Countdown, and we did during his last Anticipation, but it didn't feel right to me. ROD fits better in my mind.

Ah, well done, sir.

I now consider your music choice opinions to hold NO weight, first canning Whte & Nerdy and now this....pfft.

Also James I will haul ass down to Atlanta with a Gensis cartidge and whip your ass in Sonic 2 to prove that my Sonic fandom>yours