Annihilation

Holacik

You know, I was thinking about making a similar topic.

I've missed the boat on picking this story up, I'll probably pick up the tpb(s) since the buzz seems really good. I am a fan Drax, Super-Skrull, and Nova so I'm not really sure why I missed it. There are some really cool rumors/spoilers circling around about Drax and Nova lately too.

So, if anyone is reading it, is this positive hype true?

I've been reading it, its pretty cool. The main book is really good so I won't spoil it for anybody thats not reading it.

Of the mini's, Ronan is the worst while Nova and Super Skrull are the best. While the Drax mini from a couple of years back isn't part of Annihilation its required reading.

The funny thing about the Ronan mini is that it did nothing for the character, yet in the main book he is one of the best characters along with Nova and Drax. Plus Firelord rules.

I've been reading it, its pretty cool. The main book is really good so I won't spoil it for anybody thats not reading it.

Of the mini's, Ronan is the worst while Nova and Super Skrull are the best. While the Drax mini from a couple of years back isn't part of Annihilation its required reading.

The funny thing about the Ronan mini is that it did nothing for the character, yet in the main book he is one of the best characters along with Nova and Drax. Plus Firelord rules.

Is there a list for the order the comics should be read? I want to know what I should get first.