Resident Evil Outbreak

Yarrik

I'll probably give this game a rental if I can find it at a local Blockbuster, since I'm actually a pretty big Resdent Evil fan but I doubt I'll buy it. Looks really cool, though.

Can't you play as a zombie in the game? I thought I read somewhere that you can either be infected and become a zombie and/or pick a zombie to play as and hunt down your friends in it.

• 4 months later...

Finally got to play the game this week and I actually had alot of fun from the little bits I got to try, which surprised me since everyone I've spoken to about the game and reviews have all been negative to average. I only played it on offline mode, though, so I haven't gotten the full experience of playing with another person. Which I'd like to, since my CPU partners almost always make dumb decisions as to what items they wanna carry with them.

btw Doesn't my avatar rule? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to get to the 'Decisions, Decisions' level, _finally_. The clock puzzle is bothering the hell out of me.

'Hellfire' was a bitch for a while, because I didn't know how to use the fucking red Jewel... And I couldn't get past 'The Hive' without serching online for the elevtaor codes... Fucking difficult to do, even on Easy...

THANK YOU! I'm so happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who couldn't figure out that stupid elevator code. I spent several days and frustrating hours just trying to figure out how to get further in that stage.

Haven't played "Decisions, Decisions" yet. Though I have been through "Hellfire" which I never found to be all that difficult of a stage, even though that might've been because I had a friend of mine point out exactly where the red jewel was suppose to go before I had the chance to figure it out myself.

That bitch. :angry:

THANK YOU! I'm so happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who couldn't figure out that stupid elevator code. I spent several days and frustrating hours just trying to figure out how to get further in that stage.

Well, I've figured out how to get the elevator code, and I've finally passed the Hive through my own work.

Just so you know, there are two memos which you have to get, one in the Office on 1F, the other in the Nurses Station in 2F, in the cabinet where the leeches pop out.

Helps if you move quick, because the Leechman is a bitch to get away from unscathed.

Just so you know, there are two memos which you have to get, one in the Office on 1F, the other in the Nurses Station in 2F, in the cabinet where the leeches pop out.

Oh, I was able to find the damn things, my major problem was figuring out what I had to do with them once I got my hands on them. It never occurred to me that you had to add one of the five-six passwords together to with the one on the other memo.

Oh, I was able to find the damn things, my major problem was figuring out what I had to do with them once I got my hands on them. It never occurred to me that you had to add one of the five-six passwords together to with the one on the other memo.

I figured out the addition thing after I spent a few minutes thinking about it... I was just sitting there, in a safe room (on Easy difficulty), staring at both memos. Then I see the plus sign, and I'm thinking, "Do you have to add them together..? It's probably not going to work... But I'll try..." So I add up the numbers for the 'red chemical' code, and head over to the Elevator controls, and add insert them. To my surprise, it works.

It was fucking bothering me forever.....

ANYways.

I'm going to be genorous and link you guys to IGN's copy of the official Trailer of Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2

Well, I've FINALLY managed to beat 'Decisions, Decisions', three seperate times. One with the bad ending for Jim, and then with the good enjdings for both Allyssa and Mark.

This is online of course.

Offline, I'm probably gonna get SCREWED. Couldn't figure out the clock puzzle, but soneone online gave me the answers to that on all difficulties. Now all I have to do is make sure the P-Base doesn't evaporate somehow..... And I don't know HOW to do that...