Paper Boy

I just picked up Midways Classics today and found a game in the collection that I completely forgotten even existed called Paper Boy. A game about a teenage boy riding his bicycle trying to deliver paper to any house that has color on it while a bunch of annoying things*Fire hydrants, cars, etc* try to get in your way. I’ve only played a little bit of it recently, but what was everyone else thoughts on this game?

This was one hard game. Shit came out of nowhere, and knocked you on your ass every three seconds. I always thought it was odd, however, that after every town there was a stunt park. What's up with that?

Anyway, every time I see/play this game I get a little sad, because I borrowed the NES version from a friend just a few weeks before she died. I never got to return it to her. :(

This was one hard game. Shit came out of nowhere, and knocked you on your ass every three seconds.

You ain't kidding. I haven't even gotten past Easy Street without losing almost everyone of my customers and/or crashing into everything. <_<

I spent many hours of my life playing this game on Master System but sadly I have very few memories of it other than it being bloody hard.

Don't worry, friend -- that's about all most people remember of the game.

• 1 month later...