Comic Reel-lief: Definition

RSS

It's no secret that Hollywood is not at its creative zenith right now. Original ideas are about as rare as honest politicians, which has led to the movie industry placing a greater and greater reliance on comic books for their next blockbusters. But the exact term of "comic book movie" is not as easy to define as you might think.

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/columns/wilson_i/comic-reel-lief-02

This is a wonderful piece of writing, Ian! Your voice really shines through (several times I thought I heard you speaking directly into my ear... is that creepy? :unsure:). You've backed up your opinions and facts. And thanks to the manga-based section you've opened the floor for a dialog. Excellent job!

This is a wonderful piece of writing, Ian! Your voice really shines through (several times I thought I heard you speaking directly into my ear... is that creepy? :unsure:). You've backed up your opinions and facts. And thanks to the manga-based section you've opened the floor for a dialog. Excellent job!

:blush:

Believe me, if I had posted what I originally wrote on the manga bit, I would be being blasted right now! But all it took was some worrying on my part and I handed it over to James for some input. Honestly, I can't thank him enough for that - it really did save the article.

I am aware that the way I talk comes out in my written articles - whether it's creepy or not is another matter. I can assure you that I am not a ninja! Oh, and I think the way I talk might come across more profoundly by the Union Jack being in the banner.....again! I really am a diversity hire, aren't I?!?!? :P

Oh, and I think the way I talk might come across more profoundly by the Union Jack being in the banner.....again! I really am a diversity hire, aren't I?!?!? :P

Yes, Earth-2.net has a strict policy when it comes to contributors from outside US America: only two from each country / region. Des and Kellen are the token Canadians, and you and Chris fill Earth-2.net's European quota. :D