Land of the Lost

JackFetch

Universal Greenlights Land of the Lost

Universal has greenlit Land of the Lost for a March start, says Variety.

The trade adds that the budget for the comedy adventure was recalibrated from $125 million to $100 million in order to earn its start date.

Brad Silberling (Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events) will direct the big screen adaptation of Sid & Marty Krofft's children's series of the same name. Jimmy Miller is producing along with the Kroffts; Julie Wixson-Darmody and Daniel Lupi executive produce.

The adaptation by Chris Henchy and Dennis McNicholas revolves around a disgraced paleontologist, his assistant and a macho tour guide who find themselves in a strange world inhabited by dinosaurs, monkey people and reptilian Sleestaks.

I used to love that show as a kid.

ike Will Farrell? Generally for me he's hit or miss, I couldn't stand him in Jay and silent bob(Ugh that movie sucked).

Will Farrell only does one thing good, and he did it in the Jay and Silent Bob movie. I hated him in Talladega Nights.

I agree and maybe because it was the first time I seen him (as I hadn't watched any of the new snl(well old now)) it was just so over the top stupid, that I really wanted to punch my TV.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...