Underworld prequel

Prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian (Sheen) emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor (Nighy), the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja (Mitra), in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.

"For the first time we will experience the 'Underworld' universe through the eyes of the Lycans," Wiseman said. "Patrick has always played such an essential part in helping to create 'Underworld' from the start. ... So I feel it is both exciting and fitting that (he) now takes the helm."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111797476...=1&nid=2562

I'm not a huge fan of the Underworld series, but I might give it a try since it's about the war between the vampires and werewolves.

• 9 months later...
The title is Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

underworld3theriseofthezv3.th.jpg underworld3theriseoftheiv7.th.jpg

I honestly don't see the difference between Beckinsale and this girl. Then again, I always thought she was average at best.

Umm Beckinsale is a hell of a lot prettier. Why isn't she doing this film. I thought originally she wasn't going to be in it, because the film takes place when the vampires and lycans start their war, so she is a mere child at the time. And that's if she's alive at all.

Umm Beckinsale is a hell of a lot prettier. Why isn't she doing this film. I thought originally she wasn't going to be in it, because the film takes place when the vampires and lycans start their war, so she is a mere child at the time. And that's if she's alive at all.

To me they look the same, but whatever. I'm sure they asked her to be in it and she said no. They then just wrote her out of it.

The title is Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

underworld3theriseofthezv3.th.jpg underworld3theriseoftheiv7.th.jpg

I honestly don't see the difference between Beckinsale and this girl. Then again, I always thought she was average at best.

Dubs goes apeshit in 3...2...

You've made a powerful enemy, Fetch.

Anyways, Kate's not in because that's not her character. Selene is no where to be found in this movie. That's Sonja, played by Rhona Mitra, who, while equally British, has half the beauty and talent, quite frankly.

• 2 months later...