Episode 183

RSS

For the second show in a row Jenny rants! This time it wasn't the ill treatment of puppies that drew her ire; instead it was... well, telling would spoil the fun. Later the duo dissects the January Previews, but before all that they answer an e-mail concerning their recent I Am Legend discussion. [ 1:02:26 || 28.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_183.mp3

Jenny's rant: THAT is why I hate theaters!

Oh, I HATE theaters. Hate hate hate theaters. Hate them.

Teenagers, drunk girls, and frat boys - hear me now.

We are NOT in your living room. Shut up. Sit down.

Get your candy and your soda beforehand.

Don't yell at the screen; they can't hear you.

Don't ask your buddy to pause it. Either you're joking, in which case shut up, or you're not, and you're kind of retarded.

Get. Off. Your phone.

It tickles me no end that this is your third time watching this movie. Please stop telling your buddy what's about to happen.

This doesn't even take into the experiece of paying $11 for a ticket and then buying a small popcorn and soda, and then realizing that somewhere a mistake was made, because now you have no money.

Aargh. :grumble:

Jenny's rant: THAT is why I hate theaters!

Oh, I HATE theaters. Hate hate hate theaters. Hate them.

Teenagers, drunk girls, and frat boys - hear me now.

We are NOT in your living room. Shut up. Sit down.

Get your candy and your soda beforehand.

Don't yell at the screen; they can't hear you.

Don't ask your buddy to pause it. Either you're joking, in which case shut up, or you're not, and you're kind of retarded.

Get. Off. Your phone.

It tickles me no end that this is your third time watching this movie. Please stop telling your buddy what's about to happen.

This doesn't even take into the experiece of paying $11 for a ticket and then buying a small popcorn and soda, and then realizing that somewhere a mistake was made, because now you have no money.

Aargh. :grumble:

I was at a concert in Glasgow and the guy in front of me held his cell phone up in front of him filming the entire fucking thing. Bright screen in my eye in dark hall? Not good. I told him to put it away several times. I slapped it out of his hand and it skid into the mosh pit. I punched him and then he ran off to get his phone...never saw him again. I like to think he was trampled to death.

You can get away with that kind of thing in Glasgow.

I was at a concert in Glasgow and the guy in front of me held his cell phone up in front of him filming the entire fucking thing. Bright screen in my eye in dark hall? Not good. I told him to put it away several times. I slapped it out of his hand and it skid into the mosh pit. I punched him and then he ran off to get his phone...never saw him again. I like to think he was trampled to death.

You can get away with that kind of thing in Glasgow.

That must have been immensely satisfying. I think you might be my new hero.