The Clone Saga- A definitive look

A.Logan

After finishing that, I asked my dad to search through his extensive library of comics, for a lot of the issues that were mentioned. He has quite a few of them. Hopefully, I can read through them and get the Clone Saga experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Though I wasn't reading Spider-Man until right before the Saga ended, I did happen to flip through/read a few issues. Frankly, I wasn't impressed or bothered by the storyline. However, I never liked the return of Norman (or Aunt May), because that was such an integral part of Spider-Man's history.

To me, that was on par with bringing back Uncle Ben or Gwen. All three death altered Peter's life forever, and bringing Norman back felt cheap.

• 1 year later...

Slight bump....

I finally got round to reading this, and it was fascinating. Helped work fly by recently. I remember the clone saga at the time - I kept up with about half of it, and didn't read the other half.

I seem to have been the only person in history who liked the Scarlet Spider costume.

Can anyone recommend any similarly in depth articles? I beg for one like this with age of apocalypse, or Onslaught.