Episode 38

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick is the death of the party conducting an interview with Tony Wash, director of indy splatter epic It's My Party and I'll Die if I Want To. He then goes on to review said film. DW returns a modicum of class to the party with his review of classic NES head-scratcher Monster Party in this week's Brainscan. The party playlist this week is: "Life and Death of the Party" by Alice Cooper, "All My Friends are Dead" by Turbonegro, "Party Time (Zombie Version)" by 45 Grave and "Your Party" by Ween. Visit our sponsor at www.horror-mall.com, and make sure to enter the Cemetery Things contest pronto. Toga! Toga! Toga! [ 1:40:55 || 46.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_038.mp3

Llamas or none, Dubs has found his niche on Dread Media. Perfectly balanced out what's already a great episode. Des, Lansdale aside, this is probably my favourite of the interviews you've done so far. It's just very interesting listening to a guy following his dream and taking the listeners through the process of making this film that he's really wanted to make. Great stuff.

Thanks Ian, Dubs has hasn't he? I'm glad to have him around for the ride. Horror video games are terribly underrepresented in podcasting. I know the folks over at Night of the Living Podcast cover them in passing sometimes but I'm glad to have him help DM be on the cutting edge.

About the interview, thanks! That is the one interview I have done literally 3 minutes of research on. Watched the movies, went to imdb.com. Interview.

Very off the cuff without research and I'm sure I'll be having him back soon.