Spider-Man 3

JackFetch

I picked up Spider-Man 3 for the 360 off E-Bay for 3 dollars, and I feel like I got ripped off. What a piece of shit excuse for a game. The camera decides to do whatever it wants when going up buildings, and the missions I've seen involve mini game after mini game of press this button, now these buttons, now this one again at least 5 or 6 times. Then doesn't tell you what to do next.

I made my way up to the very top of a tower atop a building to do some sort of free fall mission, and spidey wouldn't stop at the top to do the mission. Every fucking time he walked right off the other side and falls off the building. The one time I pressed the button in time before he walked off the side it froze on the loading screen. What the hell?

The one redeeming thing about this game is the web swinging. That is fun. I just wish the rest was. I'm 30 minutes into the game and hate it worse than anything I've played in years.

I picked up Spider-Man 3 for the 360 off E-Bay for 3 dollars, and I feel like I got ripped off. What a piece of shit excuse for a game. The camera decides to do whatever it wants when going up buildings, and the missions I've seen involve mini game after mini game of press this button, now these buttons, now this one again at least 5 or 6 times. Then doesn't tell you what to do next.

I made my way up to the very top of a tower atop a building to do some sort of free fall mission, and spidey wouldn't stop at the top to do the mission. Every fucking time he walked right off the other side and falls off the building. The one time I pressed the button in time before he walked off the side it froze on the loading screen. What the hell?

The one redeeming thing about this game is the web swinging. That is fun. I just wish the rest was. I'm 30 minutes into the game and hate it worse than anything I've played in years.

I have the game for PS3 and other than a mission where you play as The New Goblin and use the control like a Wii remote its just a PS2 game clone, the graphics aren't any better or worse. It has those annoying racing missions, and several characters that aren't even in the film.

i got the game the day i went to see the movie, and i thought it was OK. True i did complete it within a week and took it back for a full refund, you've got to love 28 day returns.

My main gripes are the sometimes shitty camera, the sequences you have to memorise and the early battles when you have to either slow down time at the right time or lose half your energy to your enemy's combo attack.

I played it on the 360 and again it's short but dammit when i took it back for a refund i felt proud, all those great achievement for nothing, yay.