Tyrant vs Nemesis

Mr. Keith

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Setting: Steets of Racoon City

Conidtions:Either by death or when one of them is out for a long period of time

Story:During the Nemesis mission to destroy all S.T.A.R.S. members, he finds Jill Valentine in the middle of a battle with one of the most recent creations of Tyrant. Seeing Nemesis, this causes Jill to go running as fast as her legs can carry her into the next building and as Nemesis is trying to chase after her, the Tyrant charges him down and knocks him to the ground briefly. The only way Nemesis can get to Jill is by knocking out Tyrant, and Tyrant is just out to destroy whatever is closest to him.

Abilities:Tyrant is basically the same version as the original RE one, and Nemesis is fighting this one without his trusty Bazooka.

That's about as descriptive as I can get.

Nemesis is terror. In fact, he's one of my choices for Project Wonderboy's Top Videogame Villains which hopefully DJ's gonna post tonight.

Only Pyramid Head could beat him on intimidation level, and even then, Nemesis says S.T.A.R.S, which is the scariest abbrevation on Earth. Besides which, Nemesis is to Tyrant what modern Polio Injections are to Leeches. You don't beat the advancement of science, baby.

Nemesis is terror. In fact, he's one of my choices for Project Wonderboy's Top Videogame Villains which hopefully DJ's gonna post tonight.

Only Pyramid Head could beat him on intimidation level, and even then, Nemesis says S.T.A.R.S, which is the scariest abbrevation on Earth. Besides which, Nemesis is to Tyrant what modern Polio Injections are to Leeches. You don't beat the advancement of science, baby.

Well said. I agree, but Pyramid Head stalks my nightmares. Nemesis is just terror, Pyramid Head is haunting.

Thanks man.

Anyway, I'm going with Nemesis on this one. The way he appeared out of the background honestly palpitated my heart. Tyrant was a scary bastard too, but Nemesis freaked me out something terrible.

Anyway, James Marcus (is what Logan says his name is) from RE: 0 was possibly the most terrifying video game character ever.