Episode 05

RSS

Battling against technology itself, Ian and Adham brave the pinnacle of Sean Connery's run as Bond: You Only Live Twice. Along the way, they debate the vitally important shag count, marvel at particular aspects of Eastern culture and are bowled over by both feedback and a voicemail! [ 2:29:51 || 68.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/foryourear...arsonly_005.mp3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm going back through FYEO and listening to this episode at this point and Ian I completely agree with you on the gadgets. The Speedboat, and the pen simply awesome. I always enjoyed the Brosnan/Llewllyn back and forth. hope that's spelled right :doh: I love the lines:

sorry about this fred, BOOM! don't you say it, the pen is mightier then the sword? thanks to me they were right, well the writings on the wall. along with the rest of him.

Erin remains our one MP3-sending feedback-er! And Jenny, Episode #5 is our most audibly horrible instalment to date and as such, I find it very hard to listen back to that episode. Glad you like it though!

Mike, expect plentiful lauding of Goldeneye when we come to do it in September.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Erin remains our one MP3-sending feedback-er! And Jenny, Episode #5 is our most audibly horrible instalment to date and as such, I find it very hard to listen back to that episode. Glad you like it though!

Mike, expect plentiful lauding of Goldeneye when we come to do it in September.

Ian thanks! once I get a little more time to sit back and relax I swear I will listen to all the FYEO episodes and send mp3 feedback.