The Greatness of the Gamecube

Cheap Heat

Another person besides me and Cheap Heat, hurray! :rockon:

On topic, anything that has the Legend of Zelda on it automatically makes it one of the greatest systems out there. The simple fact that it has games like Metroid, Eternal Darkness and Viewtiful Joe only makes the system even better.

Another person besides me and Cheap Heat, hurray! :rockon:

On topic, anything that has the Legend of Zelda on it automatically makes it one of the greatest systems out there. The simple fact that it has games like Metroid, Eternal Darkness and Viewtiful Joe only makes the system even better.

If it just says "Legend of Zelda" on it, I buy it. It's just the way things are...

My little brother has one and can I just say that Sonic Adventure 2 is way more addictive than it has any right to be.

This is probably the only time I'll ever say this about a Sega Game, It had a rocking soundtrack.

Hell Yeah, especially the song from the very first level. It's always fun to take the piss out of the songs being about the levels by making up your own words "I just jumped, and then I jumped again. Now I'm running around in circles".

Im a fan of Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, SSBM, Double Dash, Super Mario SUnshine, Viewtiful Joe, and Animal Crossing.

That said, I don't even own a Cube.........YET. I just play them on my brother's Cube.

And to think some people have the nerve to say Nintendo's games are too childish for them! So what if the GC doesn't rely on shooters to sell?

Im a fan of Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, SSBM, Double Dash, Super Mario SUnshine, Viewtiful Joe, and Animal Crossing.

That said, I don't even own a Cube.........YET.  I just play them on my brother's Cube.

And to think some people have the nerve to say Nintendo's games are too childish for them! So what if the GC doesn't rely on shooters to sell?

Damn right. If you can't shoot your way through a level, it's a kids game :huh::o:huh:

That said, I don't even own a Cube.........YET.  I just play them on my brother's Cube.

Damn right. If you can't shoot your way through a level, it's a kids game :huh::o:huh:

So ALL Zelda games are for kids? Games like Civilisation for the PC are primarily for kids? Sports games, etc?

(I can never tell when CH is being sarcastic <_< )

So ALL Zelda games are for kids? Games like Civilisation for the PC are primarily for kids? Sports games, etc?

Ha, I'm always sarcastic. You know my undying love for the Gamecube anyway.

Ha, I'm always sarcastic. You know my undying love for the Gamecube anyway.

That's true! :) My problem is that I'm easily fooled....