Episode 77

RSS

To be honest I havn't been following Dread Media as close as I might have liked, I've only listened to a few just because horror isn't usually my deal. I've cherrypicked several eps to enjoy at work this week, I'm looking forward to them.

By the way Des, did you ever cover Dead Man's Shoes? I know you mentioned it in a column once but I can't find further material in the archive.

Dead Man's Shoes will be covered in a future episode. Darryll and I have decided to do a thing once in a while where we will present a film to each other that we have or (in his case mostly) have not seen and discuss them together. Up first is two threquels but after that I intend on having Dead Man's Shoes high up in the list.

To be honest I havn't been following Dread Media as close as I might have liked, I've only listened to a few just because horror isn't usually my deal. I've cherrypicked several eps to enjoy at work this week, I'm looking forward to them.

By the way Des, did you ever cover Dead Man's Shoes? I know you mentioned it in a column once but I can't find further material in the archive.

Dead Man's Shoes will be covered in a future episode. Darryll and I have decided to do a thing once in a while where we will present a film to each other that we have or (in his case mostly) have not seen and discuss them together. Up first is two threquels but after that I intend on having Dead Man's Shoes high up in the list.

Please do. Its a damn fine film, I'd like to see what you guys make of it.

Wasn't Dead Man's Shoes spotlighted in episode 50? It is one of my all-time favorite movies.

Wasn't Dead Man's Shoes spotlighted in episode 50? It is one of my all-time favorite movies.

Bonus then, I just downloaded that one.