Episode 114

RSS

This Halloween weekend Desmond Reddick was joined by Davinder and Ian at the Victoria Comic Convention. They talk about celebrity thumb wrestling and zombie walks before Desmond interviews indie film legend Lloyd Kaufman and young indie filmmaker Ryan Nicholson. The Toxic Avenger Musical, H1N1 scares, and nasty revenge are found among other obscene visions in the minds of these madmen. And Lloyd and Ryan are pretty crazy too! Enjoy the following terror tunes: "Walk Among Us" by The Misfits, "Dead Man Walking" by Raging Speedhorn, "Legend of the Toxic Avenger" by the 2009 cast of The Toxic Avenger Musical, "I Did it For Love" by Harlequin, and "Scream on Halloween" by The Browns. Happy Halloween! [ 1:06:19 || 30.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_114.mp3

Also, there's a moment that had to be edited out due to a screaming kid right after he mentioned Toxic Avenger going from being the first movie to feature a child having its head crushed by a car to a Saturday morning cartoon environmentalist hero.

I thought it would be relevant to forumites here to transcribe the edited interaction:

Kaufman: "...to being an environmentalist hero" (or whatever the line is)

Me: "Sure gave Captain Planet a run for his money."

Kaufman: "Captain Planet is a fag!"