Episode 417

RSS

On the one-year anniversary of Steve Rogers' death, his friends gather not to mourn the legend, but to save him from the time-trap Red Skull has locked him in (Captain America: Reborn). Then Death of the Endless spends a day on Earth as a mortal, and later makes a bargain for the soul of a child (Absolute Death). [ 34:08 || 15.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_417.mp3

Great WFTT as always. My one complaint is you guys only cover 2 things now instead of three, yes, I still haven't got over that.

It results in a shorter show, true, but between Waiting for the Trade and Bigger on the Inside, Dan and I needed to give ourselves a break somewhere. Maybe one day we'll go back to the three-trade format, but I don't know when / if that'll happen.

Great WFTT as always. My one complaint is you guys only cover 2 things now instead of three, yes, I still haven't got over that.

It results in a shorter show, true, but between Waiting for the Trade and Bigger on the Inside, Dan and I needed to give ourselves a break somewhere. Maybe one day we'll go back to the three-trade format, but I don't know when / if that'll happen.

Fair.

As a listener, I'll agree, the segment is better when we cover three books. But Mike is right; I know I needed something to break somewhere. But I'd like to go back to three books at some point.

Death is more awesome than Abby. Let that sink in. There have been a lot of awesome anthropomorphic personifications of Death in Fiction and Gaiman's Death is probably my favorite with only Terry Pratchet's coming close and Supernatural's being a close third. To be frank though, I think the Castlevania Death is the only one that I've never cared for that I've come across.