Episode 56

RSS

Another great episode :-)

Yeh, Bob Baker and Dave Martin's stories for Doctor Who were never the best...it's bizarre to think that Bob Baker is the cowriter of 3 Oscar Winning films (3 Wallace and Gromit films).

The thing that gets me about the budget problems which meant they had to use green screen instead of full sets is...Once they made the decision to do it through green screen..why then choose to make them ordinary boring caves? why not do something imaginitive and strange. I'd forgive the moments of bad CSO (which aren't that many really...it's done ok for the most part) if they'd been doing something a bit more unusual than just caves.

I really like Invasion of Time, including the final 2 episodes which i think aren't as bad as you found it. The Cockney Sontaran commander amuses me imensely lol I really love the first few eps though with Tom Baker acting so strange :-)

The thing that gets me about the budget problems which meant they had to use green screen instead of full sets is...Once they made the decision to do it through green screen..why then choose to make them ordinary boring caves? why not do something imaginitive and strange. I'd forgive the moments of bad CSO (which aren't that many really...it's done ok for the most part) if they'd been doing something a bit more unusual than just caves.

Yes! Thank you! If they had to greenscreen everything, they could at LEAST have made it more interesting looking!