Episode 21

RSS

A new era begins with this episode. It's quite similar to the old era, honestly. We bought some new curtains. The fancy kind. We also begin the Shadow of the Colossus playthrough, and, shockingly, it's really good. Journalism at its finest. If that weren't enough, we have Aaron getting mean, names being changed, and more accusations of Nintendo hating. Now you're fishing with portals. [ 1:15:54 || 34.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/extralives/episodes/extralives_021.mp3

You missed a great game that has a fishing mini-game in your email rebuttal. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

.....jaded ya-da-ya-da....

Entertaining listen as always, gentlemen! Glad to hear that Portal 2 is a fun game - my brother is probably going to have me sit down and play that the next time I visit him. With his accursed XBox 360, the blood traitor....

You missed a great game that has a fishing mini-game in your email rebuttal. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Actually, having a fishing minigame is pretty standard is Zelda these days. Other games with fishing mini-games include World of Warcraft, Fable, Most of the Breath of Fire games, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy XII, and Pokemon.

Actually, having a fishing minigame is pretty standard is Zelda these days. Other games with fishing mini-games include World of Warcraft, Fable, Most of the Breath of Fire games, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy XII, and Pokemon.

True enough - I just wanted to bring up the greatest N64 game of all time to continue the angle I have with Dubs. ^_^