Mainpage Writings

Not going to bother with a poll or anything. Just want to gauge interest in more stuff from my end, as it's my personal mission to bring written work kicking and screaming back to the mainpage.

I'm done with the Indie articles for a while. Just feels like it ran its course. Really don't feel like doing plain old reviews since most of my thoughts end up on the podcast anyway. Got more List entries on the way.

I'm thinking about doing something similar to my Dreamcast feature a couple years back. Maybe copy the format for another console, doing one article as a history piece and another as a personal one. I kinda liked how that worked. If I were to do it again, what systems would people want to read about? The obvious ones (NES, Mega Drive, etc)? Completely unknown stuff (RDI Halcyon, Deawoo Zemmix)? Prefer I just stop writing altogether? Let me know.

Thanks for the kind words. Just so you guys know, the post office is closed for the day, so I won't be able to mail out your checks until tomorrow.

If you'd put something nice up about the Sega Master System up, I'd be happy. :smilewinkgrin:

Though I'm not a huge fan of the system, there is a lot that I could sink my teeth into from a more historical standpoint, especially the varied success in different countries.

• 2 months later...

Though I'm not a huge fan of the system, there is a lot that I could sink my teeth into from a more historical standpoint, especially the varied success in different countries.

I would definitely be down for more historical stuff, about the industry as a whole.

Agree that your writing style is both easy to read and entertaining.