Marvel or DC

Missy

Pick one  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just meant to be a fun little poll to see who prefers which company and why. (No griping that Image, Dark Horse, or your favorite indy company isn't on here. This is just about the Big Two.)

Me, I've always been a Marvel kid. Sure, DC has some big guns in Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the JLA, but they're all too god-like -- untouchable. Whereas Marvel's characters are always down to earth and flawed. It's much easier to relate to a kid with homework and girl problems than an alien with a great job and hot girlfriend.

Me, I've always been a Marvel kid. Sure, DC has some big guns in Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the JLA, but they're all too god-like -- untouchable. Whereas Marvel's characters are always down to earth and flawed. It's much easier to relate to a kid with homework and girl problems than an alien with a great job and hot girlfriend.

YES!!!!

It's like you've been reading my mind.

Marvel. The amount I've actually read is far greater than what I've seen of DC. I'm a big fan of the JLA/JLI period and pretty much everyone associated with them, but my local comic book stores (actually about an hour away) didn't have many DC titles, and even fewer that caught my eye. I was more familiar with Spiderman and the various X-books, so I stuck with them, and only went to the competition every once in a while