Katamari Damacy on the DS...?

Missy

Hmmm... uh... really, all you do is roll a ball around to collect garbage. The bigger your ball gets, the larger pieces of trash you can collect. I know... I know it sounds weird, but it's strangly addicting and very fun.

Here's a link to drq's review.

• 3 months later...

Katamari is a fabulous game, I cannot wait for the sequel to come out. It would likely do very well on the DS, although I do not know exactly how the controls would figure. I loved how they worked on PS2, using just the two directional sticks made the game simple and elegant.

I really hope it does even if only for the fact that it is outsiders entering Nintendo's realm. Opens the door for more.

The touch screen could probably work really well for this game as far as guiding where Prince is in relation to his ball'o'stuff.

If I wanted or was on edge about a DS I would be absolutely getting one if katamari DS pulled through.

Last I heard about its progress begins and ends with the announcement earlier in the year. not really a good sign i suppose.

F.i.

• 1 month later...