Episode 312

RSS

G'day! Join Dread Media as we celebrate the cinema and music of the craziest of continents on this earth: Australia! First up, Duane and Desmond take The Loved Ones to the prom. Then Duane has some Nightmares. But Darryll has The Proposition for Desmond, and it is likely to include alcohol. When doesn't it? And in a themed episode first, all of the songs come from Australia! "Sad Dark Eyes" by The Loved Ones, "Idols and Anchors" by Parkway Drive, "Growing Up (Falling Down)" by The Living End, "Brother, My Cup Is Empty" by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, and "Headfirst from a Hangman's Noose" by I Killed the Prom Queen. Please support the show by donating with the Paypal link at www.dreadmedia.com (Australian Dollars accepted). [ 1:19:55 || 38.6 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_312.mp3

Well, fits the theme of the episode I guess.....

(Apologies to any offended Aussies, but the Ashes are on, Lehman's called for the head of Broad and I'm in the mood for retaliatory sledging.)

And if the parentheses don't make sense to you, it's about cricket.

(Apologies to any offended Aussies, but the Ashes are on, Lehman's called for the head of Broad and I'm in the mood for retaliatory sledging.)

And if the parentheses don't make sense to you, it's about cricket.

Ah, now I get it. I mean, I get why I didn't understand.