Seven Degrees of the Wiki

James D.

I think with over 700 pages, we can play the "7 Degrees" game safely with the Wiki. If you don't know how to play, you basically have to find a way to link from the first page listed to the second page listed in the given number of clicks (pages) or less. You must post your path on here in order to do the next one.

Only rule I have: You CANNOT use the "Category" links at the bottom of the pages. That's lame.

First one:

Get from The Griffin Clan to Bobby Dagen in 7 clicks or less.

7 pages:

Evil-Lyn, 1987, Michael Cole, Episode 0.2, Protagonist?, Episode 3 - The Legend of Chun-Li, Kung-Fu Stereotype Bingo

Scrolls to The Little Giants Multiverse in 7 pages or less

Edited by James D.
Left a page out

6 pages

Michael David Sims, Earth-2.net: The Show, Episode 0.2 - DOA, Episode 1 - A Nightmare on Elm Street (2006), Silent Hill, David Lynch

Now for a tough one, I hope...

List of unanswered questions and plot holes in the Transformers series to Battle Arena Toshinden OVA in 5 pages or less

List of unanswered questions and plot holes in the Transformers series to Episode 22 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to Finer Cronies and Goons, Inc. to Battle Arena Toshinden OVA. 4 Pages.

James Deaux to 1998, 4 Pages of less.

James Deaux > The Ultimate Battle of Good vs. Evil > Godzilla > 1998

A Thousand Suns to Mystery Science Theater 3000, 5 pages