Episode #5

James D.

Fun, fun, fun. I meant what I said in the voicemail--I love these things and I hope they go on forever until the end of eternity.

First off, sorry for ruining your chance at a Saw-free show. But hey, if I can help start a Superman-in-every-Seinfeld kind of trend, who am I to argue? :*

Jenny, if you are having apprehensions about your Harry Potter review, don't worry about it. You and Mike both mentioned it at the end, but doing a review by yourself is a lot harder than doing it jointly, which is what you've been used to. I think as you do more of them, you'll get better.

X-Men 3? What's that? Superman is the only comic book movie I know of that's coming out in 2006... :ph34r:

Solid work on the Green Lantern review. No criticisms there.

Thank you for shortening the New Releases section. :good:

(I'm still in awe over that Star Trek collection--$2,500??!?!?! :twitch: )

One thing confused me--you said in the poll you'd have both Nick Fury's, but you put James Bond instead. Now, I'm not complaining. In fact, I think having Bond on there instead of one of the Nick Fury's is a much better thing to do. I'm just wondering if you changed that last minute or whathaveyou.

Your little "I'm a bad influence" line made me absolutely crack up laughing. I'm not even joking. I don't know if it was the delivery or the smarmy little way you said it (or both), but it was just hysterical.

Another fine show all around. Keep it up.

Oh, and thank you both very much for the kind words about my music videos. You aren't the first people to say that whenever they hear a song (be it BoBD, So Cold or King Nothing), they think of one of my music videos. But I never get tired of hearing that. I honestly think that's the best possible compliment I can achieve.

And I will listen to the American Psycho 2 show shortly.

One thing confused me--you said in the poll you'd have both Nick Fury's, but you put James Bond instead.  Now, I'm not complaining.  In fact, I think having Bond on there instead of one of the Nick Fury's is a much better thing to do.  I'm just wondering if you changed that last minute or whathaveyou.

I posted a short correction on the mainpage and over at iTunes, but I haven't posted it in my sig. So yeah, visit Earth-2 and download the two minute clip for a brief explanation. Or click here.

Your little "I'm a bad influence" line made me absolutely crack up laughing.  I'm not even joking.  I don't know if it was the delivery or the smarmy little way you said it (or both), but it was just hysterical.

Glad I made you laugh, and thanks for all of your kind words.

Just listened to this while grinding on WoW...I wish I had more of it to listen to, made leveling easier.

Anyway, I plan on calling in some feedback for next weeks show...and maybe leave some comments on HL-2...

Another great show and I'm glad to see the new release list cut down, this shows version was exactly what it should be like..some nice highlights and a little info on the more important ones.

Jenny is starting to come out of her shell more and more and I think by the 7th episode you both should have this DJing stuff down...

I like James, can't wait for these each time they come out...keep up the good work.

SIN CITY 2

:good:

Wha... huh?

Anyway, I like this episode.  There was something I noticed though, there seemed to be a lot of show note like stuff in this episode.  For instance, the part where you just kind of randomly talk about how you'd like music transitions for each segment.

To be fair, I also said that in episode four. What else came off as "show note like stuff"?

SIN CITY 2

:good:

Wha... huh?

It's coming out in 2006. And for me, it will probably be the comic book movie of the year.

Maybe you meant super hero movie, but you said comic book. There's also V for Vendetta, but after reading it, I don't trust the Wachowski's.

As for the other stuff, I'd have to listen to the show again, and I'm not going to be able to do that until Sunday.

It is so weird hearing people on voicemail! And it's so joyous to hear my email read out on the show!

Good show, liked it more than last week's just because it had stuff that I recognised and was a bit more succinct in it's content.

James: Karioke's the worst shit ever? :cry: I don't do it that much since I've come back from Canada, but I loved that shit! Jenny, get him drunk and make him do it! And make him write more! :D

*looks for steak for that impending second black eye....*