Help Influence Episode 92!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 90, our subject will be Natalie Portman.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review by 22 July 2022 so get your ideas in before then!

NB) We will not be covering V for Vendetta or her MCU appearances.

2 hours ago, dc20willsave said:

She's in a few scenes at the beginning and end. I haven't watched it in years so can't necessarily say how much in the middle. Another idea for an early Nat Po appearance: Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.

Having rewatched that recently in conjunction with the Obi-Wan series, I think only Liam Neeson has enough screen time in that movie to warrant its inclusion in an episode. Also, your miles may vary, but I had a hard time telling when the Queen was Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley in the scenes where Padme wasn’t present too (as apparently did one of their moms when they visited the set).

On 7/12/2022 at 5:08 PM, You Know Who said:

Having rewatched that recently in conjunction with the Obi-Wan series, I think only Liam Neeson has enough screen time in that movie to warrant its inclusion in an episode. Also, your miles may vary, but I had a hard time telling when the Queen was Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley in the scenes where Padme wasn’t present too (as apparently did one of their moms when they visited the set).

No, dude, I'm right there with you, I can't tell.