Episode 1138 - GI Joe Cold Slither Commentary Track

RSS

• Missy changed the title to Episode 1138 - GI Joe Cold Slither Commentary Track
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one's pretty goofy. There were others, certainly. I'm reminded of "Cobrathon", when Cobra once again is low on funds and solves this by taking over the public airwaves and hosting a fundraising telethon, which includes Destro in a ruffled tuxedo telling Henny Youngman-esque jokes and doing it quite poorly.

5 Cobra Commander Terror Plots That Might Actually Work | Cracked.com

On 4/23/2023 at 1:26 PM, Dan said:

This one's pretty goofy. There were others, certainly. I'm reminded of "Cobrathon", when Cobra once again is low on funds and solves this by taking over the public airwaves and hosting a fundraising telethon, which includes Destro in a ruffled tuxedo telling Henny Youngman-esque jokes and doing it quite poorly.

5 Cobra Commander Terror Plots That Might Actually Work | Cracked.com

You had me at "once again low on funds" 😂🤣

There are tons of fun and goofy episodes. I did a rewatch a few years back and it's just a fun time. A couple of other fun episodes:

• The Viper is Coming - The Joes get a weird message at a Firehouse so, when they try to decipher it, they break-up a lot of COBRA plans. The ending is awesome!
  • COBRA Claws are Coming To Town - It's the Christmas Episode (Dan and I covered this one a few years back.) COBRA shrinks themselves, smuggles themselves into the Joe Base via Christmas Presents, and then impersonate the Joes to take over a town.
  • Iceberg Goes South - COBRA turns people into whales!!!
  • Skeletons In the Closet - Lady Jay inherits Destro's Family Mansion which has a squid demon in the basement. Also, the Baroness is petty and we have no choice but to Stan.
  • Joe's Night Out - Some of the Joes go to a Nightclub only it's really a spaceship because... why not?
  • Once Upon a Joe - It's literally Kitty's Fairy Tale only it's Shipwreck with some Orphans and COBRA is stealing something called, I shit you not, The Macguffin Device.