NWA TNA WRESTLING

The Legacy Age Blue Beetle

Hi, everyone!!!

Jackson here, and Yoda... man you have no IDEA how glad I am to see that you are a comic book AND a Wrestling fan! I AM NO LONGER ALOOOONE!!! Heh...

Anyhow, this goes out to the entire forum. What does everyone think about TNA Impact and the PPV's so far this year? I think that there has been vast improvement since the Fox Sportsnet days. I don't think that they are at WWE level yet, but they certainly have me tuning in every week. My only real problem is with Christian Cage. He just doesn't (to me) seem to have enough meat on his bones for me to take seriously as a headliner. Even in the WWE, I thought he needed to bulk up some. Of course, if you take a look at how Shawn Michaels has shrunk over the years, I might as well just keep my complaints to myself. Everyone take 'er easy.

Adios,

Jackson

I love TNA and I wish I could watch it more than I currently do. I've been watching since the darkest days of the Jarrett stranglehold and seeing how far they've progressed is very uplifting. I hope they continue to improve because they still have a lot to work on before they think about the words "legitimate competition".

I enjoy the company for the most part. I love watching their X-Division matches, Christain Cage was a great addition to the roster, and am really happy to see that the Generation Next crew might finally receive a push. Other than that, I really don't watch it for any other reason.

TNA is the best wrestling around. They have great wrestlers, which is the most important, and they have some great personalities such as Christian and the most important thing they only let these guys handle the mic. They might need one more big name or two with the addition of Sting and a two hour show they could be the thorn in WWE sides.

And the best thing......Edge isn't champion :P

Aw. Don't hate on Edge. Sure, he isn't picture perfect in the ring, but he's so much more exciting (as a character) than Cena. (Don't get me wrong, I like Cena. But he's one of the reasons I stopped watching Raw for a while; he's just a little too bland right now.)

Aw. Don't hate on Edge. Sure, he isn't picture perfect in the ring, but he's so much more exciting (as a character) than Cena. (Don't get me wrong, I like Cena. But he's one of the reasons I stopped watching Raw for a while; he's just a little too bland right now.)

I actually prefer neither of them to have it. WWE is so lost without Triple H not holding the world title. You may not like the guy for being such a jerk but he makes everybody look good in the ring. He carries so many people whether its by losing or winning. Who ever has the title at WrestleMania will give it up to Triple H. Like they did with Jericho a few years ago. I hate it but for WWE to put out a good product HHH has to hold the title.

I actually prefer neither of them to have it. WWE is so lost without Triple H not holding the world title. You may not like the guy for being such a jerk but he makes everybody look good in the ring. He carries so many people whether its by losing or winning. Who ever has the title at WrestleMania will give it up to Triple H. Like they did with Jericho a few years ago. I hate it but for WWE to put out a good product HHH has to hold the title.

I've loved HHH since 1999, but I'm not sure he's the answer. Putting the title back on him is like giving it to Jarrett again; the more he wears it, the more he takes away the credibility of other champions. Especially new champs like Cena, Batista, Edge, and even JBL.

Edge and the WWE need this run to work if they're going to establish him as a credible main eventer. I truly believe Edge needs to wear the belt up to and through 'Mania.

Here are a few questions for ya:

01. Currently there are two heel champions, and HHH made a bold claim that he's going to win the Rumble and walk out of Mania with one of those titles. (Which I don't doubt.) Assuming the title situation between now and WM22 remains unchanged, which title will HHH gun for?

02. Does the WWE have the guts to put on a heel v heel championship match at Wrestlemania?

03. Will Edge and / or Angle drop their respective belt before WM22, and, if so, to whom?

04. What will the title matches be? I'm guessing Edge v HHH v Cena will represent Raw, and Angle v Mysterio will represent Smackdown.

I've loved HHH since 1999, but I'm not sure he's the answer. Putting the title back on him is like giving it to Jarrett again; the more he wears it, the more he takes away the credibility of other champions. Especially new champs like Cena, Batista, Edge, and even JBL.

Edge and the WWE need this run to work if they're going to establish him as a credible main eventer. I truly believe Edge needs to wear the belt up to and through 'Mania.

01. Currently there are two heel champions, and HHH made a bold claim that he's going to win the Rumble and walk out of Mania with one of those titles. (Which I don't doubt.) Assuming the title situation between now and WM22 remains unchanged, which title will HHH gun for?

02. Does the WWE have the guts to put on a heel v heel championship match at Wrestlemania?

03. Will Edge and / or Angle drop their respective belt before WM22, and, if so, to whom?

04. What will the title matches be? I'm guessing Edge v HHH v Cena will represent Raw, and Angle v Mysterio will represent Smackdown.

I think they are turning Angle.

As for TNA its on at such a bad time that I never get a chance to watch it.

I totally agree with you that if they do give Triple H the title it will discredit the young talent and I don't want Triple H to get the title again but Raw doesn't have a face besides Micheals or Cena to send into Mania to face edge. The only other thing that might happen, which is what I want to happen, RVD comes back at the Rumble and wins it then moves on to Mania and beats Edge for the title. I can't think of any other scenerio right now. Having RVD as champ gives another main event face and shakes up the status quo much like they did with Eddie. Or Triple H winning and going to Smackdown to face Angle who would face turn and would thus prove that Holacik should be a booker for WWE. If HHH goes to Smackdown it would provide a reason for Angle to turn face. I hope you are right on this Holacik.

Now to answer your questions:

1. He won't until they are ready for him to have the world title back. He'll keep having these side feuds like he did with Flair and Big Show if he stays on Raw. Unless he moves to Smackdown

2. No, at least not at Mania. I just don't think it will work.

3. No. I agree with you to have Edge just drop the title so quick after he won it would be character suicide. Even though I don't like Edge I would rather have a good feud built up with a face (RVD) then playing Muscial Chairs with the title up till Mania.

3. RVD vs. Edge for Raw. Angle vs. Triple H for Smackdown after Triple H wins the Rumble and goes after the World Title.

• 3 weeks later...

NWA TNA used to be a great company. The X Division really made them stand out. Now they are just like the WCW used to be but not nearly as good. They get all the WWE talent when their contract is up(because where else are they going to go?). What is up with the octagon ring? What is up with the lame ppv headliners(Jeff Jarret)? Does anybody even want to watch Sting anymore since he started preaching on the christian channel(the last one that did that was Jake the Snake Roberts)?

NWA TNA used to be a great company. The X Division really made them stand out. Now they are just like the WCW used to be but not nearly as good. They get all the WWE talent when their contract is up(because where else are they going to go?). What is up with the octagon ring? What is up with the lame ppv headliners(Jeff Jarret)? Does anybody even want to watch Sting anymore since he started preaching on the christian channel(the last one that did that was Jake the Snake Roberts)?

I agree that they should feature the X-Division more outside of Styles/Daniels/Joe. I kind of wish they would re-sign Low Ki, but that's for a different discussion.

Well, they don't get ALL the WWE talent. But the reason they get them is because those stars have more exposure. The average guy who watches Raw every now and then has no idea who AJ Styles is, but he does know Christian and the Dudleys, so if he turns on the TV and sees these guys having competitive matches with TNA guys, he's more likely to buy them as credible. Of course, they don't seem to be doing that to a huge degree, though they're starting to with the Rhino/Abyss stuff.

The hexagonal ring was just to be something different. Other promotions in the world use it, but it was to try and differentiate them from WWE when they first got Impact shown on FSN.

And the Sting episode got the highest Nielsen rating of the Spike TV run so far, so I guess people do want to see him.