Episode 27 - Beauty and the Beast

RSS

Pride and prejudice. Stockholm Syndrome and suicide. Flickchart and foolishness. All of this and much more is discussed as Christian, Pandy, and Kelly size up Beauty and the Beast, the first animated film to bother the Academy Awards Best Picture nominations and one of the most beloved Disney films of all time. (RIP Angela Lansbury.) [ 2:17:14 ]
[ download ]

• Missy changed the title to Episode 27 - Beauty and the Beast
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, slothian said:

Re: Christian's assertion that Gaston is the only villain to have two songs, Governor Radcliffe has "Mine, Mine, Mine" and "Savages", whereas Ratigan has "The World's Greatest Criminal Mind" and "Goodbye, So Soon"

Youโ€™re right ๐Ÿ˜–ย I remembered Ratcliffe shortly after our recording. Frollo also has major singing parts in The Bells of Notre-Dame and In Here/Out There, plus Hellfire.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:20 AM, Donomark said:

Pandy's assertion that the bodies strewn across the stairs indicating that the Castle Appliances killed people had me rolling ๐Ÿ˜†

Screenshot_20230514_093207_YouTube.thumb.jpg.d2337fc5df53a13195891f0434ea62da.jpg

"Let the bodies hit the *tish tish*

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!"ย