Tony Stark VS. Bruce Wayne

James D.

Whose technology is better?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stark for one reason: He makes weapons, Bruce does not.

That's right, Bruce gets someone else to make his batarangs and other gear, and yet they never work out why Bruce might want them......

More a dig at the logic that Bruce can't invent as opposed to whether it's factually true.

That's right, Bruce gets someone else to make his batarangs and other gear, and yet they never work out why Bruce might want them......

More a dig at the logic that Bruce can't invent as opposed to whether it's factually true.

I meant WayneTech and Wayne Enterprises don't make lethal weapons because Bruce won't let them -- because of how his parents died. When it comes to Batman's gear I always assumed he made it himself, but you're saying he doesn't. Have they ever mentioned who makes his stuff?

I know there was an episode of the cartoon where Penguin figured out who made the Batmobile, but that's cartoon continuity and not comic so it doesn't count.

I meant WayneTech and Wayne Enterprises don't make lethal weapons because Bruce won't let them -- because of how his parents died. When it comes to Batman's gear I always assumed he made it himself, but you're saying he doesn't. Have they ever mentioned who makes his stuff?

I know there was an episode of the cartoon where Penguin figured out who made the Batmobile, but that's cartoon continuity and not comic so it doesn't count.

Ah right. No, I too was implying that Bruce probably did as well though I don't know for sure either. And yes, I remember that episode, though I've read somewhere that Alfred acted as mechanic.